Celebrating diversity and making lemonade...

Celebrating diversity and making lemonade...

Sunday, January 3, 2016

De-cluttering goal for 2016

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

I am starting the year with a resolution...de-clutter!  

I actually signed up for this challenge last year but never got around to doing it!  So, this year, I am dedicated and I even set a goal to purge a ton of items from the home...yes, I realize that this is a lot!  Maybe I won't make it but at least I have a goal!  I have already gotten rid of 50 pounds...and I have just started!

Click on picture above for more information on how to sign up to join the challenge...it's not too late!

In the Garden

I have 3 seed catalogs and I am having fun on trying to decide what to plant!  I have seen another double sunflower that I may try...I did not really care for the variety I had planted last year.  

This post is short...tired from all that de-cluttering...

No comments:

Post a Comment